Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reflection

              Something I knew about china was their city's had been over populated. I think in a couple of more year China will get over populated more then it is right now. They will get even more populated because every year there is a growth in their country. I would consider visiting China because I was to see if their factories and compare them to the one we have in the U.S.  Also want to see if their any other type of race that lives in China.
               I thought prezi was a good Idea but it was to hard to understand the way it works. I would try it but I feel it would take more time then doing a power point.  I like working with power point because it was easy and I already has experience with it. It was difficult understanding easybib because I never use it before and it was confusing on finding the type of article I had to cite. I wouldn't do anything different in this project because I think I did a good job on it and did my best on it.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment