Wednesday, March 23, 2016

english (story)


On the summer of June, 27 2014, I woke up because my alarm was ringing at that time I realize it was the day we were going to Disneyland. I woke up and then went to the kitchen to breakfast. My mom was cooking eggs and toast and making sandwiches for the trip. Once, I was done eating I went to my room and picked the clothe I would wear.  I picked a red shirt with black shorts, black shoes, and white socks. After, that I went inside to the shower. Then after the shower I was ready for the trip I picked up all the things I would take to the trip and headed towards Disneyland. The trip took about 4-5 hours like usual.

Once we arrived we had to go to our hotel. The hotel we stayed at was not far from Disneyland it took about 3 minutes away walking to. After, we got to the hotel we went talking to Disneyland. We had to pay for  our tickets but, at the time we payed our family split because some of us went to Disneyland and some went to California adventures. I was one of the people who went to California adventures. It was my first time going to California adventures, the last two times I came I had went to Disneyland.

We entered California adventures and my cousins and uncle wanted to go on the first ride they saw. They wanted to get on The Hollywood Tower Hotel. Everyone was talking about the ride when we were getting to the park. They said it was a free fall I didn’t know what that was. The ride was inside a building and you couldn’t really see what was going on. But later when I was waiting in the ride I saw people crying I got scare at that point. We stayed in line for about an hour and half. Once we got inside it look like a normal hotel.

We got on some seats and tied our self-up and the ride went slowly up and dropped fast I didn’t even realized what I got myself in to. I would be scare of the super shot which pretty much was like this hotel ride. I was holding onto my seat and cousin of how fast it was going I did not feel my face when we would drop. Once  we got to the top the hotel open up and we would look at the whole ride park. I started screaming and my heart was beating so fast that I had never felt it beat so fast.

When we got out I saw my little cousin that was around 11 years old at that time cry because she was so scare of the ride. I acted like I wasn’t scare but on the real I was. I calm down and started making fun of her cause she was crying. She got mad at me and started hitting while her dad just laugh. Everyone knew I was scare two because you could in my face that I was scare.

Later that night I got together with my whole family. I saw my parents and told them about the ride and how scare I really was. But that I got through it because I had no choice if I had a choice I would of probably not got on it. This experience would always stay in mind because I got scare but for the first time I overcame my fear of scary rides.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you faced your fears in such a cool place! Good job!

    ReplyDelete